Shri Kailash Gahlot
General Instructions for availing Services
- Valid e-Mail ID and Mobile number for Account Creation.
- Valid Vehicle Number, Chassis Number and Mobile Number for OTP verification.
- Valid details about payment modes like Internet banking and Debit/Credit Card details for making online payments.
Steps to Avail any Vahan Online Service
- First register yourself on this portal using your e-mail ID and mobile number.
- An activation link along with OTP will be sent to your entered email ID to activate user ID.
- By clicking activation link you can activate user ID and set the password.
- After activating user you can avail vehicle related services through "ONLINE SERVICES" menu
- Enter Valid Vehicle Registration Number and click on Generate OTP
- Select the Service to be availed by Clicking the respective Service
- Enter further details as per the form displayed e.g. Data Entry, Insurance Details, Appointment Details, documents Upload & Fee payment.
- Book Appointment (if applicable) to visit RTO for verification process
- Once Payment Done, Print Receipt.
- Visit to Respective RTO with required documents except for the services Pay your tax, RC Particulars
Online payment in Vahan e-Services involves Payment Gateway and third-party banks in addition to Vahan application. In case of delayed response by banks or payment gateway, the transaction remains pending. User needs to wait for stipulated waiting period (1-2 hours, which varies from state-to-state) and then use the "Check Pending" option to find the latest status and print the receipt, if already successful.
This Website is best viewed and compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer web browsers in Microsoft Windows/Android platform.
Shri Arvind Kejriwal
Hon'ble Chief Minister